Friday, May 13, 2011

Video of Mark Snows 4 CD Set of Episode Music For The X-Files

Snow TraX is a tribute to Mark Snow's music.
Today's show is ST23 Fallen Angel


Today's Snow TraX are called:

INSIDE THE PERIMETER
ROOM SERVICE
EMERGENCY EVAC
SEARCH AND DESTROY
STRANGE PLACES

So here's the music of Fallen Angel

[MUSIC]

That's all the music of Fallen Angel.

If you have any comments, please contact me at:
SnowTraX@live.com

Feedback:

Agent Shadow,

Thanks again for your wonderful podcast on Mark Snow's music.  I listen weekly and always enjoy the music.  You mentioned on your show that Mark Snow was putting out a CD set of the music, which I hope to purchase. Did you know that there is also a short promo video on the CD set on You Tube?  I've included the link for you to enjoy! If it doesn't get you excited about the music/show, I don't know what else will!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PKcM5CK6fc&feature=player_embedded#at=35

Thanks again for all you do!

- Agent Summer


I did order the box set and I'll give you guys a report on that when it comes in the mail.

If you like Snow TraX, please leave a review at iTunes.
If you like The X-Files, please subscribe to X-Files Truth.
Just launch iTunes and search for X-Files Truth
Next show will be Eve.

Thanks for joining me for the latest episode of
Snow TraX

No comments:

Post a Comment